Whether moving a few staff internally or hundreds in a major migration, Xpress Relocation’s team of qualified staff are here to make the task achievable
We have a proven track record of successful major IT relocation projects. We work together with your project team to ensure that throughout the decommissioning, relocation and re-commissioning schedule a faultless process is in place to ensure minimal downtime for you, the client.
Taking care of your delicate IT equipment
Our experienced IT packers protect the equipment once it has been decommissioned by your staff or as added value by our qualified engineers. The flat screen monitor is packed into a custom made screen protector bag to avoid any damage to the delicate front screen. This is then placed into a labelled computer crate complete with the base unit and all peripherals for that user.
If moving to a different location, transportation to the new site is made in air-ride vehicles to ensure that equipment arrives safely.
Once at the correct workstation all equipment is unpacked, checked and placed onto correct workstation for recommissioning.
IT Decom + Recom service:
Typical process flow:
• Attendance at move planning meetings with your own IT staff
• Carry out audit of desktop and ancillary equipment when decommissioning
• decommissioning and professional packing
• Safe and secure transportation on air ride vehicle
• Unpacking and removal of all packaging
• Recommissioning and set up at correct workstation
• Full power up, boot and network connectivity tests